Lifesg App (formerly Life Moments) gives you easy access to digital government services and enables you to handle tasks easily. More than 70 government services and information have been customized and integrated into a single application. View your to-do list, manage your apps, and track the latest government schemes and benefits.
Originally called Moments of Life, the App was launched in June 2018, with modules to support families with young children and the elderly. The App was rebranded as Lifesg App in August 2020, with new features to serve Singaporeans throughout their lives.
Now, Lifesg enables you to easily access government services, keep up with the latest news and updates, track your applications, and more.
About Lifesg App:
Lifesg (formerly Moments of Life) is one of the strategic national projects of Singapore's Smart Nation initiative. With the objective of providing a range of services to meet the needs of citizens at critical times by coordinating and coordinating services among government agencies. It was first made available as a mobile app in June 2018 to help families with children under the age of six.
Since then, the App has gradually added new features to help citizens in other aspects of their lives. These include an active aging module for people aged 60 and over (implemented in September 2019) and a job support guide for job seekers (implemented in June 2020). To date, the App has had over 310,000 downloads.
Lifesg provides users with quick access to digital government services by integrating personalized content. The App will include improved navigation, subject guides, and a new user interface with the following features.
- Explore Services: Citizens can easily find and access more than 70 government services (from 12 previously displayed in the app). The information displayed is grouped by topics of interest, such as family and parenting, work and employment, health care, housing and property, and other frequently used digital services. More services will be added gradually.
- Personalized dashboard: Citizens can use the dashboard to find recommended content, access guides that simplify processes like job and preschool searches, and find government benefits through features like a family support calculator.
- Benefits and Support Module: This module displays personal information on government benefits and support schemes for which users qualify and aggregates benefits and supports information across multiple government agencies on one platform.
- Integrated Profile: Access and view personal information from multiple public agencies (eg, CPF, IRAS), with custom charts for key categories.
- Inbox and Appointments: A 'step-by-step' view of how to do things to guide users through the government transaction process. Inbox serves as an integrated touch point to inform users about announcements and track key actions at specific stages of the transaction. The appointment feature allows users to receive reminders of upcoming appointments or events recorded by Lifesg.
Features of Lifesg App:
Browse various services
Have you ever felt overwhelmed trying to get a certain service? Lifesg App helps you connect with over 40 government services easily and at your fingertips. Information is grouped by topics of interest, such as family and parenting, work and employment, health care, and housing and property, making navigation easy. More services will be added gradually, so keep an eye on them.
Create a personal dashboard
Set up and create your own custom dashboard with MyInfo to get the information you need instantly. You can also find recommended content, helpful guides, and government benefits through features like the Family Support Calculator
Data Protection and Security
LifeSG complies with the Public Sector Governance Act (PSGA), which regulates data sharing and security within the public sector. It has the following technical security measures to protect your information:
Encrypt all data transmissions
- SingPass login is required to access the Services
- Unauthorized login review
- Platform implementation through regular industry-standard tests
How to Download and Install the Lifesg App on Your Android Phone?
Android users can easily install APK files by downloading them using Chrome, the default browser.
- You can download the APK file from a website offering the Android app. Don't hesitate to accept pop-ups saying "This type of file may damage your device."
- If your phone's web browser doesn't allow you to open the APK file after downloading, you can open the file explorer app, go to your device's Downloads folder, and tap the file there.
- Give the app whatever permissions it requests. Next, click the Install button at the bottom of the installer window.
- The app should now appear in your list of installed apps.
Congratulations, you now have your app. Ensure it works properly by opening it from your smartphone. Replicate the process with another APK file if it doesn't work. There may be another APK site you need to try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How important is the Lifesg App file?
Ans. They are mostly invisible during normal use. However, APKs drive all the downloads on your phone, so even though you may not realize it, you deal with them all the time. One of the best things about using Android is sideloading APKs from sites outside the Play Store.
Q. Does Lifesg App have a pirated version?
Ans. The app is piracy, technically, since you are only allowed to use it if you downloaded it from Google Play. There are other ambiguities. When an app is uploaded to Google Play, every developer is following Google's terms and conditions.
Q. Can we edit the Lifesg App file?
Ans. Using APKtool on a computer, you can decompile (and then recompile) the package and edit its files. It is essential that you understand Java and the Android and Windows file systems before editing an APK file. Only advanced users should attempt this.
Q. What is an EXE file?
Ans. When the user clicks an executable file (EXE File) icon, the system can directly execute the sequence of instructions it contains inside. The most common executable file format is EXE, but there are hundreds of other executable file types.
Q. Can I send APK on WhatsApp?
Ans. You need to take a backup of the application you wish to send. Locate the Apk file you want to send to the file manager of your smartphone. Once you have selected the app, tap on Share it via WhatsApp, then select the recipient you wish to send the file.
You should have gained some valuable insight into how easy most Android apps are to take apart from the techniques and tools presented in this article. Additionally, I hope the Lifesg App download described in this article will become an indispensable addition to your Android development toolkit as it will provide insight into your production APKs, making your app list better.
Download Lifesg APP is located in the Productivity category and was developed by Government Technology Agency's. The average rating on our website is 4.7 out of 5 stars. However, this app is rated 4 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. You can also respond Lifesg APP on our website so that our users can get a better idea of the application. If you want to know more about Lifesg APP, you can visit the official developer website for more information. The average rating is rated by 12206 users. The app was rated 1-star by 48 users and 5-star by 5750 users. The app has been downloaded at least times, but the number of downloads can reach . Download Lifesg APP If you need a free app for your Action device, but you need 4.7+ version or higher to install this app.